Thursday, March 17, 2011

New blogging technology.

This is Don just trying a new technology that I think might work while I'm on the AT and I want to just try to experiment with it. It's called Copytalk and the idea came up when I was visiting with Max Schneider from Northwestern Mutual on day zero of my hike. I am now in day six at the Holiday Inn Express taking a nero <?> day, somewhere between a zero and one day off, and I think I'm going to hit the trail this afternoon, but just wanted to test this out and see if it works. If it does work, then Carolyn will be able to kind of simply cut and paste the message onto my blog. Hope things are going well with everybody. I'm having a great time and we'll see if this gets on the blog. Thanks a lot.

Dictation made on 3/16/2011 9:57 AM EST.

1 comment: