Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anyway, I was saying that I think the people are probably the most interesting thing about the trip.  And like I said, I think most of them are in their early 20's and maybe early 30's.  And all have different backgrounds, but it seems like everybody for the most part gets along very, very well.  I'm kind of, like I mentioned before, an outsider in the sense that I'm the age of their parents, if not older.  But they're very accepting and engaging with me. It's fun to visit with them in the shelters and around the campfires.  It's interesting to be able to engage with that generation almost on a peer to peer level, because we're kind of all in this together.  So I think that's probably all I've got right now.  Might think of something and get back, but I think that's probably it.  Thanks a lot.  And please continue to reply and comment on my blog, I really appreciate that and that helps tremendously for me along the way, particularly in this stretch coming up.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment