Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Challenge to My Friends for Two Great Causes

Carolyn and I have committed to make incremental contributions to two organizations we are pleased to support.  For every mile I walk on the A/T Carolyn and I will be making an incremental contribution of $1.00 to Repairers of the Breach (a very progressive and critical homeless support center) and to our wonderful Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.  If I hike the full 2,180 miles and receive matches from friends and supporters of one cent, one nickel, a dime, two bits or a buck it can really add up and make make a big difference.  Of course, it would keep me motived as well!

The MSO website is:  www.mso.org
Repairers of the Breach website is: www.repairers.org

Please don't feel like you must support this little challenge, but I you are so inclined that would be terrific.  We'll keep track along the way.  Just let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment