Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thru-Hikers: Who's On; Who's Off?

These are thru-hikers I have met along the way that I believe to be:

Still on the trail:
Hermes
The Red Team
Rambler
V8
OTT & Battle Cat
Inchworm and Sprocket
Shoofly & Nero
Charlie
Peanut
NoCello
Dog Brain
Coney
Optimist
Stop Watch
Snifur
Bamboo (Tiger Lilly)
Wobegon
Shepherd
Juke Box
Malarky
Burley
Maniac
The Colonel
Estero
Pace
Deva
Porter
Crop Duster
Cayenne
Upstate
Crazy Goose
Ducky
German Shephard
The Maine Boys
Snifer
Tattoo (Section Hiker)
Thin Mint & Lizard
Berky
Ginger Snap
Indie
Ensted
Helmet
Steady (Wrong Way Steady)
Pegion
Spartan
Blue Moon
Fire Fly
Ryan (Blue)
Sherpa
Padre
Dead Man
Gypsy Girl
Schmuck
Bean Pole
Dayman
Loner Boner
Super Dave
Hazard
Scavenger
Skippy
John Wayne
Green Light
Shorts
Six Strings
Tree Frog
Cornell
Mamoth
On the Trail Perhaps But No Recent Record:
Giggle
Sargasso (likely still on)
Mammoth
Redwood
Bolt
Raspberry - haven't heard of late but have to believe he is still on
Restless - haven't heard for a long time
Six Strings
Disco
Just Dave
Stretch
Off the trail I believe:
Mountaineer
Hellian
Proof
Tree Thug
Valcor
Coyotte and his girlfriend (can't remember name)
Shenigans
Finn
GG2
Tork
Moonshine
Fuzzy Navel (rotator cup injury over Mass Pike)
Caboose
Many others that I can't think of or know of!

Wondering:
U-Haul
Tatter
The Bundies


I am sure I am missing a ton of hikers - but this is just at the top of my head and for the record - and it's only those that I have met along the way.

Who am I missing?

3 comments:

  1. Don...I am thoroughly enjoying your posts. If I can plant a Milwaukee style beverage (or two) for you along the trail in Massachusetts just let me know. Neil Bathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran into Dayman, Bean Pole, John Wayne, and Loner Boner... along with about 20 others on 4th of July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! Great news about Dayman and Loner Boner still being on the trail...will update!

    ReplyDelete