Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Poison Ivy Alley Adds to PA Misery

Can you tell how much I love PA? There was stretch of the trail a couple of dAys ago that was completely overgrown with poison ivy. There was no way to avoid it and as such numerous hikers are suffering through the misery. We've had poison ivy all along the way, but PA has been particularly littered with it for some reason.

Good news for me? I continue to have success in visualizing that I am immune to the nasty stuff...so no itching for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ice cold water from a stream will kill the itch temporarily. Sap from a pine is pretty sticky -but I hear that also works at least my camp councelor, 45 years ago, told me it does. Better off just wearing those old man black knee socks. Hang in there Crankdaddy! Your'e doing great. Sorry to hear about firefly -- hope it'a all better now!

    ReplyDelete